Me and my blog

Follow me on Twitter @emma1hartley

Saturday 11 June 2011

Naturist morris dancers on bicycles?

Just a quicky. Peruse this picture at your leisure...

It was taken by me this afternoon at around 5.15pm at the junction between Charing Cross Road and St Martin's Lane in central London. It's got something - everything - to do with World Naked Bike Ride, which seems to do pretty much what it says on the tin.

There are lots of questions that arise from this photograph. Yes, yes. I know. Double entendre a-go-go. And yet the one that keeps insisting itself to me concerns the gentleman on the right. If you need to see the picture in greater scale to understand what I'm getting at, try here.

You can see quite clearly that he's wearing a morris dancer's hat. So the part of me that possesses a social sciences degree is demanding to know: what kind of a crossover is there between morris dancing and naturism?

That's all. The world needs to be told. Or at least to be given the opportunity to worry about it...

* If you'd like to receive posts from this blog directly into your Facebook newsfeed, you could *like* its Facebook page and then use the drop-down menu to indicate that it's one of your "interests". This will enhance the possibility that you'll get them. You could also follow me on Twitter @emma1hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emma Hartley blog logo

24hourlondon logo

Did David Hasselhoff End the Cold War?